- Relationship Development Intervention® (RDI): RDI is a life-altering remedy for Autism that helps strengthen the family unit by focusing on social and emotional development.
- Parent Training: Education and coaching to help parents with their day-to-day challenges with their child on the Autism Spectrum.
- School Support: Collaboration between consultant, parent, teacher, and administrators to develop a customized educational plan.
- Speech: Oral motor skills, articulation, feeding, and more.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA): Behavioral services that focus on academics, reading skills, gross and fine motor skills, potty training, dressing, and eating.
- Life Coach: 18 and older program that provides guidance and mentorship to those looking for extra support, guidance, and training to succeed in the real world.